32 Meshaket Way Oak Bluffs
32 Meshaket Way, Oak Bluffs MA 02557
MOVE IN READY! This 3BR 2BA Ranch has been recently updated and is available just in time for the Holidays! Positioned on a generous 1.447 acre lot, down a private paved road, this property replicates the serene atmosphere of an up island home, yet is just minutes away from everything :) This single level, 1,400 sqft home, has been lovingly maintained over the years. It has NEW tile & carpeting, updated bathrooms, NEW mini splits, and a bonus partially finished basement (not included in the ELA). Most appliances have also been updated. There is really little left to do but make it your own! The 4 bedroom septic just passed Title 5, so if desired there is immediate potential for expansion. Conveniently located, and moments away from the YMCA or Performing Arts Center. Just a quick drive to any of the down island towns, restaurants, shops, ferries and beaches. Easy access to bike paths, bus routs and walking trails! With 50ft setbacks this property could also potentially allow for accessory structures and or a pool with proper permits. *Note Buyer will assume responsibility for $9,500.00 HOA Road Association Betterment Fee Please ask for more information
Listing Courtesy of Landmarks at TODAY Real Estate
- Mls Id40003
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: yes, Washer: yes
- Water SourceTown
- FoundationFull Wall
- Year Built1999
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Porch
- Other Structures8x10 Garden Shed, for additional storage use. Single car garage adjoined to the Main house via a covered porch.
- Parking Features1 car garage & Driveway Parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFinished Basement with mini split and separate spaces for living and storage. Bulked was installed in 2020 for easy access. Lots of potential & useable space.
- Lot Featuresyes
- Interior FeaturesIns,MiniSplit,OSh, Floor 1: All living space is on the first floor. The front door is accessed via a lovely walkway to a covered porch. Enter into open concept living, dining kitchen area with a second porch off the dining room. To the left is a two bedroom wing with a shared full guest bath. To the right you will find your North facing Primary with ensuite bath.
- Listing UpdatedTuesday, December 20, 2022, 3:11 AM