345 North Road, Chilmark MA 02575
This classic Chilmark home offers 4 bedrooms, 3 fireplaces, 4 full baths plus outdoor shower on a lovely parcel with stonewalls and mature plantings. The living room and kitchen each have fireplaces, and the dining room has a fireplace and a bay window. Additionally, there’s a detached studio with the 5th bedroom, 5th bath, a studio space and a garage. The property abuts Menemsha Hills Trustees’ land preserve with 211 acres of vista, water views and walking trails leading to Vineyard Sound. The trail head is steps away. Many recent improvements include full a/c by mini-splits, new bamboo floors throughout the entire house, new exterior shingles, new roof, skylights and many new windows. The spacious master bedroom has an en suite full bath with large skylight, walk in closet, and a large sliding glass door leading to a private balcony overlooking historic Chilmark stonewalls. Easy walk to Menemsha Hills Reservation and only a mile from Menemsha!
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id35429
- Full Baths5
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- FoundationPoured slab
- Year Built1981
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Association AmenitiesInsulation, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesYes
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementThe main house is on a slab. The garage/studio has a basement and slab(garage part).
- Lot Featureslawn with stone walls & perennials, path to Menemsha Hills Reservation
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Kitchen, living room, dining room and foyer. One bathroom, Floor 2: Four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 11:54 PM