35 North Road, Chilmark MA 02535
Totally renovated cottage conveniently located right on North Road in Chilmark - and being offered turnkey! This fresh and contemporary two-bedroom home is the ideal getaway if you're looking for something cozy up-island. In addition to the bright interior, the brand-new hardwood deck is the perfect hangout space during the day - and the ideal spot to gaze at the stars at night. The location is within easy striking distance of all Chilmark has to offer - Lucy Vincent Beach, the north shore beaches, Squibnocket, Menemsha, and Beetlebung Corner. The property is set amidst hundreds of acres of conservation land, including the 200-acre Waskosim's Rock Reservation almost immediately opposite, with its miles of trails through varied wooded and open landscape. The 23-acre Dunkl farm is right across the road (home of "Chilmark Springwater"), and next to that is a 26-acre Sheriff's Meadow property. The property is located right next door to Seven Gates Farm and shares an ancient stone wall boundary with this storied community. An artist's studio completes the package.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id36940
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- Year Built1900
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Public, Deck
- Other StructuresArtist studio with electricity and a mini-split and a separate garden shed
- Parking FeaturesAmple parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFinished walk-out basement which includes an office, bedroom, and full bathroom.
- Interior FeaturesIns,MiniSplit,OSh, Floor 1: Open floor plan with kitchen, dining, and living room with fireplace, bedroom, and full bathroom.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:30 AM