36 Pulpit Rock Road, Oak Bluffs MA 02557
This charming year-round post and beam home in Waterview Farm has been painted white throughout, and combines the beauty of natural wood beams and walls with a crisp, fresh look. Light floods in through large, south facing windows and there is a pretty view of Sengekontacket from the kitchen window.* Waterview Farm Association is a very desirable enclave and provides use of 22 acres of common land, sandy beach on Sengy with boat storage and dock. Please note that the ELA above does not include living space in the basement and that the .55 acre lot allows for expansion of the existing house.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id33480
- Full Baths3
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringWood and Carpet
- Year Built1984
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Beach Access - Association, Water Views, Covenants
- Association AmenitiesCentral A/C, Insulation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesYes
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull with a large finished family room and full bath. Laundry and unfinished storage space.
- Lot FeaturesYes
- ViewPond, Pasture
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Open living area spills onto deck on two sides and has beautiful pine floors. The kitchen features a counter peninsula and views of the pond from the sink, as well as a large pantry. First floor master, den and large, full bath., Floor 2: Large bedroom, sunny loft and full bath.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 11:38 PM