36 Tashmoo Avenue, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
Located in a beautiful in-town neighborhood, this home is very close to the yacht club and the library. Rarely does a home on this street come on the market. This gambrel style was built in the 1880's and has been in the same family since the 1960's. A very large, screened in, wrap-around porch is one of the highlights of the home. The pretty yard has a two story, two car garage, with a spacious room on the second floor. This garage room would lend itself to be a perfect artist's studio, office, or simply a getaway. This house will need renovating but it's so worth the effort in this location.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id38525
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringCarpet believed be over hardwood.
- Year Built1888
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Screened, Beach Access - Public, Deck
- Other StructuresYes, there is a two car garage with an open room above. A lot of potential to turn this room into something special.
- Parking FeaturesIn the driveway.
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull, unfinished.
- Lot Featuresyes
- Interior FeaturesIns, Floor 1: From the North William Street side enter the side door and you are in the eat-in kitchen. From the kitchen walk out to a separate dining room, a den, and a living room with a fireplace. A bathroom is near the kitchen. A large wrap-around enclosed porch is a highlight. The entrance on the Tashmoo Avenue side of the house brings you into the enclosed porch., Floor 2: Three bedrooms, office, and one bathroom.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:39 AM