Welcome to 39 Prices Way
Mature hydrangeas align the front entrance and will be in bloom soon
39 Prices Way Edgartown
39 Prices Way, Edgartown MA 02539
This lovingly maintained four-bedroom Saltbox, set on .95 acres, has been recently renovated and is move-in ready. The location is ideal ~ located on a quiet street right off the bike path, with easy access to the Triangle, State Beach, and downtown Edgartown, where you can enjoy some of the finest shopping and dining on the Island! The spacious open-concept floor plan with vaulted ceilings includes a living room with a wood-burning fireplace, dining room, and kitchen with a breakfast bar for casual dining. Large windows, two skylights, and three sets of sliders that lead to a new wrap-around Azek deck create a welcoming abundance of natural sunlight throughout the house. The primary bedroom, a second bedroom, and a shared full bath are situated at the back of the main floor. A balcony hallway with a creative desk space at the end is on the second floor, with two additional bedrooms and another shared full bath. A full list of recent updates, including the kitchen, bathrooms, floors, AC, and interior and exterior painting, is provided in the documents section of this listing. Being sold partially furnished, this offering is a must-see! The seller desires to remain in the house between Mid-June and Mid-August. Contact the listing agent for details.
Listing Courtesy of Donnelly + Co
- Mls Id38116
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Electric, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- FlooringHardwood, Tile, Carpet
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Year Built1986
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Other StructuresThere is an oversized shed.
- Parking FeaturesAmple, Pea stone driveway
- SewerSeptic Tank
- HeatingHeat Pump
- BasementCrawl space
- Interior FeaturesMiniSplit,OSh, Floor 1: Enjoy the openness of this vaulted-ceiling newly renovated home filled with an abundance of natural sunlight. Three sets of sliders allow access to the first floor, from the new Azek wrap-around deck which offers extended room for outdoor entertaining. The open living room with a wood-burning fireplace and dining area are perfect for entertaining, with easy access to the newly updated kitchen with a breakfast bar for casual dining. There are two bedrooms and a full bathroom with a shower/tub and laundry in the back of the house., Floor 2: The balcony hallway overlooks the first floor with a creative office nook at the end. Two bedrooms and a full bathroom complete this floor.
- Listing UpdatedFriday, March 17, 2023, 8:35 PM