39 School Street, Edgartown MA 02539
Exquisite in-town compound comprising a large 4-bedroom main house, 1-bedroom guest house, and 2-car garage with spacious bedroom suite upstairs This property has been meticulously restored to the highest specifications, with 90 percent of it having been rebuilt less than 10 years ago. The lush, professionally landscaped grounds include a children's playhouse and room for a lap-swimming pool if so desired. No expense has been spared to create this sumptuous oasis in the heart of the village. Note: Bedroom/bathroom count and 5,000 square feet of living space includes main house, guest house, and garage apartment.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id25813
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Thermodore, Washer: y
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built1850
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch
- Other StructuresRenovated 672 sq/ft one-bedroom guest house.
- Association AmenitiesAlarm, Central A/C
- Parking Features3 cars
- BasementPartial basement with all new mechanicals.
- Lot FeaturesProfessionally landscaped grounds
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Kitchen, dining room, study, office, family room, foyer, screened porch., Floor 2: Master bedroom suite with private study and full bath. Two additional guest bedrooms with full baths ensuite., Floor 3: Open bedroom/children's playroom with bath.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 10:38 PM