4 Old North Road, Chilmark MA 02535
This property offers a fresh interpretation of Chilmark style: relaxed, very cool and ineffably sophisticated. Located on a private 4.7-acre parcel, the house and guest house are less than a mile to Chilmark center. The lot is beautifully developed and landscaped with well chosen plantings, a whimsical vegetable garden, and a sprawling yard with meadow beyond. The guest house will delight you with its country charm and is tucked away from the main house. An artisanal home built by a design/build/landscape couple with an impressive body of work.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id31920
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Refurbished antique 6-burner with double oven, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- FlooringYellow Heart Pine
- Year Built2006
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Porch, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public
- Association AmenitiesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesSpacious
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementPartial full height basement with adjacent crawl space with poured floor.
- Lot FeaturesExtensive
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Entry room, kitchen, open concept living dining area with fireplace, sunroom, 2-bedrooms, 1.5 baths., Floor 2: Master bedroom and bath. Walk in closet and sitting room.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 11:26 PM