4 Westminster Court, Edgartown MA 02539
Charming four bedroom property in a quiet and highly desirable Edgartown enclave. This home is privately located at the end of a cul-de-sac off Windsor Drive. The house has a rustic feel with wood beams and tongue-and-groove planked cathedral ceiling, but it is very much a year-round home. The main level is filled with light and has sliders that lead out onto a large hardwood deck overlooking the yard. The first and second floor square footage is supplemented by 600 square feet in the light-and-bright finished lower level with walkout through sliders (total is 1656 sf). The large yard area is perfect for the kids and pets. There are carefully chosen perennials, a small fishpond with waterfall, an outdoor shower, and a peastone driveway with cobblestone border and apron. Westminster Court is located off Windsor Drive which dead-ends at the 5300-acre State Forest just a quarter-mile away.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id39155
- Full Baths3
- AppliancesStove: y, Washer: yes
- Water SourceTown
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Year Built1986
- Exterior FeaturesGarden, Deck
- Other StructuresGarden shed
- Parking FeaturesAmple
- SewerSeptic Tank
- HeatingPropane Monitor
- BasementPartially finished walkout lower level with bedroom, full bath, and living area including wet bar and counter. Separate entrance though sliders.
- Lot FeaturesSpacious
- Interior FeaturesIns,OSh, Floor 1: Cathedral ceiling living room/kitchen with sliders leading to a large deck. Two bedrooms and one full bath., Floor 2: Master bedroom with full bath.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:42 AM