42 Windsor Drive, Edgartown MA 02539
This A-frame house is a big surprise. It is well-maintained with a unique floor plan that offers lots of possibilities. The open plan living/dining room and kitchen has vaulted ceilings and is surrounded by sliding glass doors that open onto wraparound decks. The first floor has a bedroom, full bathroom, plus an additional large family room that could easily be used as a bedroom depending on your needs. There is also a 3-season sunroom off the living room. Venture upstairs to a loft bedroom, full bathroom, and study area that could be merged together to make the bedroom bigger. The full basement is a dream come true for the person who needs an amazing workshop! At this price point you don't often see central air-conditioning but this property has it. This property can be shown at a moments notice!.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id29919
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built1981
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Beach Access - Public, Covenants, Porch
- Association AmenitiesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesAmple parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull basement which has a very impressive workshop and storage space.
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Open vaulted living/dining room, kitchen, full bathroom, bedroom, family room which could also be a bedroom, 3 season screened in porch., Floor 2: Open loft bedroom, study area and full bathroom
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 11:11 PM