45 Curtis Lane Edgartown
45 Curtis Lane, Edgartown MA 02539
The property is ideally located on the edge of the village of Edgartown on a very pleasant lane comprised of many newly upgraded and renovated homes dotted among well maintained older ones. A mere half-mile to the Whaling Church on Main Street, this property affords the buyer a palette of viable options since it has the ability to tie into town sewer, which enhances its expansion possibilities, allowing for a total of 5 bedrooms vs. 3 with a standard septic system. A separate guest house is also possible with Town approvals. The nearly half acre Lot is nicely treed and deep, affording privacy with proximity to downtown Edgartown. The existing home is being sold "As Is".
Listing Courtesy of Sandpiper Realty
- Mls Id39915
- Full Baths1
- AppliancesStove: no, Washer: No
- Water SourceTown
- FoundationBlock with concrete floor and partial crawlspace
- Year Built1945
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Beach Access - Public
- Association AmenitiesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesSeveral cars in front yard
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementUnfinished basement with block foundation and partial crawl space. Accessible only from an exterior bulkhead.
- Lot FeaturesGrass areas with treed perimeter including beautiful shade tree in front
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Enter the front door to the living room and staircase to the second floor directly in front of you. To the right front of the house is a bedroom. Through an archway from the living room, you enter the dining room and the kitchen is to the left. There is a bath with tub/shower off the dining room. Through the dining room to the right, you enter a screened porch that has been renovated to a year-round den., Floor 2: There are two bedrooms on this floor.
- Listing UpdatedThursday, September 8, 2022, 4:24 PM