455 Herring Creek Road, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
Water views of Vineyard Sound. This charming c. 1832 Cape style home is as good as waterfront with lively views of Vineyard Sound. It also abuts 4-acres of Land Bank Conservation land including Wilfrid’s Pond Preserve giving you easy access to the long sandy beach just around the corner. Travel farther down Herring Creek Road, lined with its original beachfront homes between Lake Tashmoo and Vineyard Sound, and you will arrive at the Herring Creek and Tisbury's Lake Tashmoo Town Beach. This 4-bedroom, 2-bath home is well positioned on the 2.5 acres which also contains a 2-story post and beam barn built in the ’90s. The perfect spot for boating, swimming, fishing, golfing and more, all within a quarter-mile. Between the location of the home and the views of Vineyard Sound this property is full of year-round “Vineyard Charm”.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id35653
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built1832
- Exterior FeaturesWater Views, Deck, Porch - Screened, Beach Access - Public
- Other Structures24'x36' Barn, classic Post and Beam construction by Vineyard craftsmen using timbers from island sawmill. Two 12'x24' clear-span lofts double the useable space.
- Parking FeaturesYes
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot FeaturesYes
- Interior FeaturesAC,Ins,OSh, Floor 1: Enter into the first floor into a cozy living room with a large fireplace. Just beyond that is another living room with high ceilings and lots of natural light coming through the large windows. The kitchen is conveniently located close to the 3-season porch, making it easy to eat most meals there overlooking Vineyard Sound. The master bedroom is also on the first floor, with a full bathroom attached., Floor 2: The remaining 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom are on the 2nd floor. The larger of the rooms has a working fireplace and views of Vineyard Sound.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:22 AM