46 High Street, Edgartown MA 02539
SITTING PRETTY IN EDGARTOWN VILLAGE. This beautifully-designed home sits handsomely among its neighbors on a quiet side street in Edgartown Village. Once inside, you'll find classic architectural details like antique heart pine floors, 9-foot ceilings with crown molding and custom millwork combined with contemporary styling that evokes a fresh, modern flair. The open-designed floor plan perfectly lends itself to casual island living and entertaining. The gourmet Cook's Kitchen features a breakfast bar, marble countertops and high-end stainless appliances (Thermador, SubZero, Bosch). French doors open from the Dining Room and Kitchen to a sunny, south-facing terrace surrounded by perennial gardens . . perfect for alfresco dining or a quiet spot to enjoy coffee and the newspaper. There are a total of four (4) bedrooms located on the second floor, including two master bedrooms with en suite baths -- plus two additional bedrooms that share a full bath. All of the bathrooms have been tastefully appointed with beautiful tile and marble detailing. This property features three floors of living spaces including nearly 1,200 square feet of additional finished living space in the Lower Level with Family Room, full bath and Bonus Room that is ideal for an Office/Den or Exercise Room. This home has been meticulously maintained and includes many extras like central air, irrigation system, central alarm, California Closets throughout -- and too many other extras to mention! There is an attached one-car garage with built-in cubbies and an adjacent Mud Room entrance that features convenient built-ins for beach towels and other gear. This property boasts an impressive and solid rental history ($100,000+ per 10-week season). Furnishings and contents are available for a turnkey purchase and/or rental opportunity. This home is move-in perfect and offers all the best of in-town living!
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id30779
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Thermidor, Washer: Electrolux
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringHeart pine + tile
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Year Built2008
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Beach Access - Public
- Parking FeaturesOff-Street Parking
- BasementThere is a full finished basement with nearly 1200 square feet of additional living space -- including a spacious TV/Family room, a Den/Office plus a full bathroom with shower.
- Lot FeaturesBeautifully landscaped
- Interior FeaturesA,AC,Ins,Irr,Media,OSh, Floor 1: The first floor is comprised of a Formal Living Room anchored by a gas fireplace with handsome custom built-in bookshelves and cabinets. The Living Room opens into a spacious Dining Room with French Doors that open onto a bluestone terrace and landscaped yard. Adjacent to the Dining room is an open gourmet Cook's Kitchen with breakfast bar with marble countertops and high-end stainless appliances. There is also a Power Room and Mudroom with large pantry., Floor 2: The second floor is comprised of four (4) bedrooms, including two Master Bedroom suites with en suite bath. The other two bedrooms share a full bath with double vanity. The laundry area is also conveniently located on the second floor.
- Listing UpdatedFriday, December 9, 2022, 11:57 PM