49 Kuffies Point Way, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
A truly magical setting on Lake Tashmoo. Waterviews of Lake Tashmoo and colorful perennial gardens can be enjoyed from almost every room of this artfully renovated home. Featured in Architectural Digest, this waterfront home must be experienced. The main living room offers an warm open living area centered around a stone fireplace by Lew French, antique pine floors, screened porch, spacious kitchen and dining area. The master bedroom suite has a private bath and office nook. A long hallway leads you to a private guest wing with 3 bedrooms, office/library and a cozy living room with a wood fireplace. Walk down to the water and enjoy your private beach on Lake Tashmoo and deep water mooring. Deeded rights to a private beach on Vineyard Sound.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id23880
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Viking, Washer: HE Whirlpool
- Water SourceWell
- Year Built1956
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Porch, Gym, Beach Access - Private, Beach Access - Deeded, Porch - Screened, Water Views
- Association AmenitiesAlarm, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking Featuresstone driveway
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull basement that is partially finished as a gym. Utilities including a generator and storage.
- Lot FeaturesLandscaped
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Open living area with stone fireplace. Screened porch with waterviews of Lake Tashmoo. Open Kitchen and dining area with waterviews. Half bath and laundry room. Additional living space includes a sitting room with fireplace, office/library, 1 master suite with private bath and an additional first floor bedroom., Floor 2: Master bedroom suite with water views and private bath and office.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 10:21 PM