49 North Summer Street, Edgartown MA 02539
EXTRAORDINARY HOME WITH GUEST HOUSE, PREMIER LOCATION, INCREDIBLE INVESTMENT -Patrick Ahearn construction completed in 2010...This wonderful in-town property is located on a quiet street in Edgartown Village...The historic design of the main house includes 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths along with appropriate, classic trim and high end finishes and appliances. The beautifully restored 416 sq. ft., 1 bedroom, 1 bath guest house with living room and kitchen on first floor is tucked in the corner of the parcel for extended family, permanent caretaker, or working teenagers. HIGH GROSSING RENTALS.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id22503
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Viking, Washer: 1 on second floor and 1 on lower level
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringOak hardwood with chestnut stain, carrara marble tile
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Year Built2010
- Exterior FeaturesGarden, Patio, Beach Access - Public
- Association AmenitiesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesYes
- BasementFinished lower level family/media room with kitchenette and expansive closet for games and electronics...two bedrooms, bath, laundry room and many great additional storage areas...access form main floor of house as well as separate outside access.
- Lot FeaturesYes
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Enter a gracious foyer with closet and powder room that opens to dining room and french doors leading to a private back yard...living room and fireplace on right which flows into the kitchen located at the front of the house...to left of foyer is a spacious master suite with large closets and grand master bath...stairs to left lead to wonderful family space in the lower level and up to second floor bedrooms., Floor 2: Another en suite master bedroom is located on second floor along with open office space, laundry room and guest bedroom with private bath...lovely trim and tray ceilings retain the historic character of the house.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 10:08 PM