49 North Summer Street, Edgartown MA 02539
Like new, in pristine condition, a fabulous in-town house and guest house! You won't need to do a thing to move in. This house is just what you would have designed for yourself, a Patrick Ahearn vision. Located on the north side of town, the design is traditional, the interior is open, bright and flowing. 5-bedrooms, 4.5-baths in the main house and the bonus of a 1-bedroom guesthouse.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id34422
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Viking, Washer: 2, second floor and lower level
- Water SourceTown
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Year Built2010
- Exterior FeaturesGarden, Patio, Beach Access - Public, Deck
- Association AmenitiesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesYes
- BasementFinished lower level with media/family room with kitchenette, two bedrooms, full bathroom and second laundry. All windows have window wells for light and legal egress. Access from the first floor or direct exterior access.
- Lot FeaturesYes, Donaroma designed and maintained.
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: An attractive entry opens to a broad, gracious foyer with half bath and closet on one side. Line of sight is to the dining area with a bank of French doors beyond leading to a a private patio with outdoor seating. The living room has a wood burning fireplace and is adjacent to an open kitchen with seating at a counter, attractive white cabinets, and best quality appliances. On the opposites side of the first floor, there is a first floor master with gorgeous bathroom., Floor 2: A second en suite master is located on the second floor. This suite has an attached office/infant room or purpose to your needs. A laundry room and guest bedroom with private bath complete this floor.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 11:47 PM