5 Upper Meadow Lane, Oak Bluffs MA 02557
This Meadow View Farms home offers tremendous value with lots of family space, 3+ bedrooms, and a spectacular, oversized post & beam garage with over 800 sq feet of additional living space above. Solar panels on the garage installed by South Mountain have significantly reduced year-round electric expenses. Meticulously maintained inside and out, this delightful home is attractively sited on .81 acres on a private cul-de-sac. The first floor offers a formal living room with gas fireplace and cathedral ceiling, dining room opening to a sun-filled kitchen, family room with tray ceiling, and glass doors leading to an inviting three-season screened porch. The first floor also features 2 guest bedrooms and a full bath. The second floor offers a master bedroom with en suite bath and large loft with full bath and laundry room. The beautifully landscaped yard features a striking Belgian block-lined driveway and front walk, garden shed, and a variety of trees, flowers gardens, and wild flowers. Located in a Private Association with tennis courts, near miles of walking trails, bike paths, Farm Neck Golf Club, and easy access to downtown Oak Bluffs. Look no further, this home has it all!
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id35923
- Full Baths3
- AppliancesStove: GE Stove and JennAir cook-top grill, Washer: Yes - 2nd Floor Laundry
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built2003
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public, Porch - Screened, Covenants, Porch
- Other StructuresPost & Beam barn/garage (28 x 36). 2 garage doors in the front and 1 side garage door. Heat & AC in the garage. Unfinished space above (800 sq. ft.) with exposed beans and wood floors. Solar panels (owned). Garden Shed.
- Parking FeaturesStone driveway with 3-car garage
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull basement with extra storage, utility sink and 2 cedar closets
- Lot FeaturesNOTE:, Landscape yard with irrigation, garden shed and outdoor shower
- Interior FeaturesAC,Ins,Irr,MiniSplit, Floor 1: Living room with gas fireplace, family room, dining room, kitchen, screened porch, full bath and 2 bedrooms, Floor 2: Spacious loft/office, full bath and laundry room. Master bedroom suite with private bath. Large loft with full bath and laundry can easily converted to a fourth bedroom with minor septic upgrade.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:23 AM