50 Lookout Hill Road, West Tisbury MA 02575
Perched on one of the highest points on the island, this property takes full advantage of the amazing views that sweep from east to the west, from Oak Bluffs to South Beach. The main level has a wonderful open floor concept with great light that filters through the rooms. The south side of the home has windows and doors that open onto the spacious deck, bringing the spectacular views into the home. The floor plan was very thoughtfully designed. There are a total of four bedrooms, two full baths, and two half baths. The lower level has a family room, two bedrooms, a full bath, the laundry room and a utility/storage area. The full size glass doors allow light to wash through the rooms. The lower level rooms look out to the meticulously landscaped yard and views of the pond. The garage is an added bonus to the property. This property has been lovingly maintained and updated through the years. It is located off a paved road, within walking distance to Land Bank trails, and close to Lambert's Cove Beach.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id37726
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- AppliancesStove: yes, Washer: yes, purchased in 2020
- Water SourceWell
- FlooringAsh, Honed Marble in Entry, Carpet
- Year Built1991
- Exterior FeaturesWater Views, Deck, Beach Access - Public
- Association AmenitiesIrrigation, Wood Stove
- Parking FeaturesLandscaped Parking Area, Pea Stone
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementGround level of home features two bedrooms, one full bath, laundry room, family room, and utility/storage room. Each bedroom and the family room have glass doors that allow extra light and access outside.
- Lot FeaturesLandscaped, Pond, Hilltop with distant views of the south shore
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Taking full advantage of the amazing views from Oak Bluffs to South Beach, there is an expanse of windows and doors on the entire south/east side of the property that incorporates the natural beauty of the setting into the home. This level has an open living concept with the kitchen, the dining room, and living room all flowing together. The living room features a wood stove, cathedral ceiling with beautiful cypress wood, ash flooring, window and doors that lead to the expansive deck. The entry flooring is a beautiful honed marble. The kitchen is sited to take advantage of the amazing views, including the views of the landscaping and the pond. Two bedrooms, one full bath, and two half baths complete this level.
- Listing UpdatedThursday, October 14, 2021, 12:12 AM