50 Pinehurst Road, Edgartown MA 02539
This saltbox colonial is in a pleasant enclave of Pinehurst Road and has views toward other attractive, well-maintained homes and a nice backyard shaded by a magnificent oak. Near to town and the Edgartown Elementary School with its playground and tennis courts. Property is in original 1985 condition and waiting for your updates but could easily be lived in right away while you apply your TLC. There are hardwood floors throughout the house and a brick fireplace in the living room. Some improvements have recently been made, including a new roof two years ago, a Rinnai heater, and newly-painted clapboard siding. Three spacious bedrooms, two full baths, and a workshop in the basement make this the perfect starter home. Estate rules apply.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id24432
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: yes, Washer: yes
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built1986
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public
- Association AmenitiesOutdoor Shower
- Parking Featuresyes
- SewerSeptic Tank
- HeatingPropane Monitor
- BasementUnfinished with a workshop. Laundry area.
- Lot Featuresyes
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Eat-in kitchen, living room with brick fireplace, full bath and a large bedroom., Floor 2: Two large bedrooms and a full bath.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 10:26 PM