515 State Road, Aquinnah MA 02535
Consider this "finished product" 4000-sf custom home with waterviews of Quitsa, Menemsha, Squibnocket, and Atlantic Ocean, all complemented by a stunning landscaped pool area. Aquinnah's legendary beaches are a short distance away. The workmanship in this home is of the highest quality, with charming Up-Island accents backed up by top-of-the-line systems. Custom details include cherry floors, custom built-ins, and fieldstone fireplace. In additional to extensive interior living space including two large family rooms, there is outdoor space ideal for entertaining friends and family - screened-in porch, roof deck, and bluestone patio. Mature professional landscaping includes perennials, stone walls, koi pond with waterfall and irrigation system. Radiant heating in the floors makes this the ideal winter getaway for when city life is getting to you. The swimming pool and poolhouse area provide a slice of heaven on earth. Available mooring just 400 yards away. With the exception of a few pieces, this beautifully furnished home comes "turnkey." Note: This property has grossed an average of $100,000 p/year the last 5 years. It comes with membership to ThirdHome, the exclusive luxury home exchange program for people with second homes.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id31672
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: DCS, Washer: y
- Water SourceWell
- Year Built2004
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Beach Access - Public, Porch - Screened, Water Views
- Other StructuresStunning poolhouse with sitting/dining area, full bath, and studio. Note: pool and pool house are assessed for $15, 000 whereas these features would cost in excess of $150, 000.
- Parking Featuresy
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot Featuresy
- Interior FeaturesIns,Irr,OSh
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:01 AM