517 Herring Creek Road, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
Elegantly designed, this Vineyard beach house offers all the pleasures of waterfront living. Enjoy superb views toward Vineyard Sound from the house, expansive decks, and beautiful yard. An enchanting sandy path leads across a dune to 250' of private beach and a dock. Designed by a renowned architect, the interior spaces are inspiring and bright and include a living room with cathedral ceiling and fireplace, gourmet kitchen, and octagonal glassed dining room with fireplace. The property has additional frontage on Lake Tashmoo.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id19175
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Gas, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringAsh, tile
- FoundationNo basement
- Year Built1984
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Beach Access - Private, Water Views
- Other StructuresA one car garage has an office on the second floor with a full bath. There is also a garden shed.
- Parking FeaturesCircular drive & ample parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot FeaturesLush & expansive
- Interior FeaturesA,Disp,Ins,Irr,OSh, Floor 1: A dramatic, extra large living room leads out to broad decks and a path to the beach. Next to the living room is a unique octagonal dining room with more views of Vineyard Sound. Glass doors open onto another generous deck. A cleverly designed wet bar is nestled between these two rooms. The kitchen comprises an entire wing of the house with an eat-in nook and an adjacent laundry room. On the other side of the living room is the spacious master bedroom and well designed master bath with exterior door leading to an outdoor shower and the beach! A covered breezeway and deck connects the main house to a separate bedroom wing. This wing includes a sitting room and two bedrooms each with a private bath., Floor 2: The second floor of the main building is a large multi-purpose area currently set up as a study. This is open to the second story space of the living room. It also has an exterior door leading to stairs to a roof deck where you can enjoy vast, amazing views.
- Listing UpdatedFriday, December 9, 2022, 11:09 PM