52 Mill House Way, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
This gracious, impeccably detailed, three-story air conditioned home with guest house and garage overlooks Vineyard Haven harbor towards the East Chop lighthouse, steps away from its own sandy beach and an easy stroll to downtown Vineyard Haven. Thoughtfully sited and designed, the 5,787- sf house on 1.55 acres includes four bedrooms, an expansive living and dining room, and multiple porches with spectacular water views. A graceful gambrel designed house was built in 2004 which incorporates an abundance of windows, red cedar shingles, and copper gutters. The first floor boasts an open living room with a dramatic fieldstone fireplace and a wall of French doors with views of the harbor. The gourmet kitchen adjoins a screened in porch for that perfect sunset dinner. Enjoy multiple outside sitting areas including a porch, another screened in porch and an outside kitchen and dining table on a sunny bluestone terrace. The second floor has a breathtaking master suite with an enviable master bathroom. Completing the second floor are three more bedrooms en suite and two sitting rooms. A third floor with large open spaces and sweeping views, especially from the widow's walk, will entice you for that afternoon read. Additional amenities include a full walkout basement with wet bar, an exercise room, a media room, plus a state of the art wine cellar and an elevator. This is a very special offering! No rentals in place, there is still time to be in the house this summer. Easy to show.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id36702
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Thermador Professional 6 burner, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built2004
- Exterior FeaturesWater Views, Deck, Garden, Patio, Porch - Screened, Beach Access - Private, Gym, Hot Tub, Porch
- Association AmenitiesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesAmple
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementWalk out basement with media room, state of the art wine cellar, large game area, wet bar, laundry, and utility room.
- Lot FeaturesManicured
- ViewHbr, Snd
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Dramatic entry with views through a wall of living room French doors to the harbor, den, informal dining in open living room, gourmet kitchen, mud room, and 2 screened in porches and an open porch., Floor 2: A spectacular master suite overlooking harbor with three additional bedrooms with baths and two sitting areas, Floor 3: Spacious,open office area with premium views especially from the amazing Widow's Walk!
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, November 20, 2021, 12:30 PM