56 North Summer Street, Edgartown MA 02539
CHARMING VINTAGE GREEK REVIVAL IN THE HEART OF EDGARTOWN – This expanded and updated vintage home located 1 1/2 blocks from Main Street offers an opportunity for someone to create their own oasis in the center of town. If you enjoy plying the waters of the Vineyard Sound, the Edgartown Harbor sits just two blocks away. With ample parking and a three-car garage, entertaining or heading into town for dinner, or shopping is a breeze. Carry on the tradition of greeting passersby while enjoying your morning coffee on the front patio. The beautiful sounds of song and church bells add to the charm of this in-town retreat. Currently arranged as a three-bedroom, with an ensuite Master bedroom and two guest rooms, the first level of the more recent addition could easily be transformed into a first-floor ensuite Master. The property has been well-loved and cared for — from the beautiful gardens that grace the entry to the stately trees, fenced-in, manicured yard, and large stone patio, the pride of ownership is apparent. This home is made for entertaining! Use your imagination for the additional 500 Sq. Ft. tucked away on the third floor with a ½ bath — reading nook, playroom or art studio? The lower level in the new addition is perfect for a media or family room. Did I mention room for a pool? Your inspired, new vision will create a lifetime of memories. This property is being offered turnkey with a few furnishing exceptions, personal effects and artwork.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id37945
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- FoundationBrick, concrete
- Year Built1849
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Beach Access - Public
- Other StructuresThree car garage.
- Parking Features4 cars
- BasementExpanded under all areas of the home. The lower level of the rear addition would be perfect for a media or family room.
- Lot FeaturesLevel, manicured
- Interior FeaturesIns,Irr,MiniSplit, Floor 1: The kitchen boasts vaulted ceilings and a pass-through service/bar. A breakfast room, dining room, study, sitting room, and a large living room with french doors leading out to the large brick patio. A full bath completes this floor., Floor 2: A large ensuite master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, marble bath and walk-in closet. Two guest bedrooms with a shared bath., Floor 3: Walk-up attic with a half bath.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:35 AM