59 Old Purchase Road Edgartown
59 Old Purchase Road, Edgartown MA 02539
This attractive four bedroom Colonial is located in a quiet neighborhood with easy access to downtown Edgartown, South Beach, the bike path and up-island towns. The spacious, open-concept floor plan includes living and dining areas, a newly updated kitchen, and glass sliders leading to the deck, back yard and outdoor shower. Also on the first floor is a half bath and bedroom, perfect for guests or use as a home office. On the second floor are three spacious bedrooms, including a primary en suite, as well as a full bath. Set on 0.61 acres and tied into town sewer, there is expansion potential for up to seven bedrooms as well as a pool and accessory structure (with proper permitting). Being sold turn-key with a few exceptions.
Listing Courtesy of Compass | MV Team
- Mls Id40059
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- FoundationFull, poured
- Year Built1985
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Beach Access - Public
- Association AmenitiesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesPaved off-street parking for two cars
- BasementFull basement with plenty of space for storage, laundry and more.
- Lot FeaturesLevel, grassy yard
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Comfortable living space, dining area, and kitchen with quartz countertops. There are hardwood floors throughout and the half bath has been recently updated. The first floor bedroom works well as an office, den, or guest space., Floor 2: Large primary en suite, two spacious bedrooms and a shared bath.
- Listing UpdatedTuesday, September 20, 2022, 10:08 PM