59 Seths Way, Edgartown MA 02539
LUXURIOUS POND FRONT LIVING ON WINTUCKET COVE. Sited on the Edgartown Great Pond’s serene Wintucket Cove, this beautifully built home offers luxurious living surrounded by a beautiful and natural setting. The open-designed Great Room features a full wall of windows to maximize the stunning water views -- plus a gorgeous wood-burning fireplace set into a full wall of hand-cut fieldstone with recessed shelves. The dramatic vaulted ceilings are highlighted with antique rough-hewn beams and other stylish details include random- width/length White Oak hardwood floors, custom wainscoting, Nickle Gap paneling, oil rubbed bronze hardware . . . all creating a truly beautiful aesthetic. The gourmet cook’s kitchen features a center island with ample counter seating, stone countertops, and stainless appliances and there is also a separate TV area nearby with custom built-ins. The Great Room opens out to a spacious covered porch plus a screened porch -- with yet another handsome stone fireplace -- perfect for alfresco summer meals and relaxing days enjoying the spectacular setting and views. There are a total of four bedrooms, including a gorgeous owner’s suite with water views, walk-in closet, and en suite bath PLUS there is a detached private bedroom suite with vaulted ceilings and en suite bath that is perfect for visiting family and friends. This property offers easy access to the Atlantic South Shore beaches by motorboat and the location is perfect for kayaking, canoeing, and paddle boarding. There is also abundant birdlife with swans, osprey, herons and bluebirds putting on a daily show for your pleasure. Very rarely does a home of this quality and caliber become available. Pool rendering is a possibility. New owners will have to propose to the planning board and conservation commission after purchase. The property is being offered partially furnished (furnishings list w/ a few exceptions will be available upon request) and is ready for buyers to enjoy this summer.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id39554
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Kitchen Aid® 6-Burner Gas Range, Washer: Whirlpool® Front-Loading Washer
- Water SourceWell
- FlooringHardwood + Tile
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Year Built2017
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Public, Deck, Garden, Porch - Screened, Porch, Water Views
- Other StructuresThere is a detached 396 S.F.bedroom suite with a full bath that is attached to a 3-car garage with ample storage for an island car and boats. bicycles and beach gear.
- Parking Features3-Car Garage Plus Ample Parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementThere is a lower level poured concrete basement housing the mechanicals, a whole house dehumidifying system, well expansion tank, electric panel, and an Instants Hot water System. Full Bulkhead access from the exterior only.
- Lot Featuresprivate Electric lines Hughes net wifi Direct TV, Natural
- ViewD/Oc, Pond
- Interior FeaturesA,AC,Ins,Media,MiniSplit,OSh, Floor 1: The first floor is comprised of an open-designed Living/Dining Room with a wood-burning fireplace with an adjacent gourmet cook's Kitchen PLUS a separate TV area with custom built-ins. There are three bedrooms including a luxurious owner's master bedroom with an en suite bath featuring a double vanity, walk-in glass shower
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:44 AM