6 + 10 Mead Lane, Edgartown MA 02539
Open the front door and the magnificent open view of meadow, marsh and glistening waters of the Bay welcome you...the site is quite simply breathtaking. Green Pastures is a private, residential area offering 18 acres of open community owned property, exceptional privacy afforded by large individual home sites and shared access to and use of Bay side waterfront and dock. If you are seeking additional privacy or perhaps further expansion possibilities, the adjacent five acres, offering the same stunning views, is also available for purchase. Don’t miss the opportunity to own this truly superb offering with many sought after amenities.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id28601
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Electric, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- FoundationFull, poured concrete
- Year Built1982
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Beach Access - Association, Beach Access - Deeded, Porch - Screened, Water Views, Covenants
- Parking FeaturesMultiple spaces
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementThere is a full basement under the entire house that is poured concrete, clean and dry, with an exterior bulkhead...excellent for storage or even future finished space.
- Lot FeaturesOpen Meadow
- Interior FeaturesIns,OSh, Floor 1: A traditional Cape design, the house actually provides an open and more contemporary interior layout. Open the front door and your first view from the entry hall is straight through the sliding doors of the living areas, out across meadow and marsh to the sparkling waters of Katama Bay. Living, dining and kitchen comprise the majority of the first floor and this is one spacious, L-shaped area with glass doors across the entirety of the southwesterly wall as well as on the south wall...these doors all open to a deck that is built low to the ground and so melds with the landscape instead of hindering the views. The living space is enhanced by a fireplace with an attractive granite surround as well as wide pine flooring...and the essential screened porch is on the shady northerly side of the house, perfect for hot summer days. The kitchen is a convenient and efficient U-shape, so open that the cook will never feel separated from the activity of the house. Every one of these spaces has spectacular views, everywhere you look. There is also a cozy room on the east side, or front, meant for a bedroom but currently used as an office, and a shower bath., Floor 2: Center stairs lead to an open landing where built-in shelving provides space for a rainy day library of books and games. On either side of the landing is a bedroom - the master with a full bath and large walk-in closet and the guest room with a half bath, large closet and of sufficient size to readily accommodate two double beds. Both rooms have a bank of windows lending fantastic views of the Bay and excellent cross ventilation. A sizeable attic space provides great, dry storage.
- Listing UpdatedFriday, December 9, 2022, 11:46 PM