6 Forest Circle, Edgartown MA 02539
Meticulously cared for home with easy access to the bike path. Every inch of this Post & Beam home has been thoughtfully renovated. Some of the amenities include a first floor master bedroom, wood floors, updated kitchen, high ceilings, walk-out basement with extra living spaces & home office. This 3 bedroom home is nestled on a private lot with beautiful landscaping, stone gardens, large mahogany deck with outdoor shower & granite steps leading to a bluestone patio. Large shed for bikes & garden tools. Close to Long Point Beach. A must see at this new price!
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id22554
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: In Laundry Room
- Water SourceTown
- Flooring2 plus finished basement
- Year Built1984
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Other StructuresLarge garden shed. Great for bikes and garden tools.
- Parking FeaturesYes
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementNicely finished basement with lots of living areas, office, computer nook & laundry room. Excellent natural light. Walk-out basement to stone patio and garden terrace.
- Lot FeaturesLandscaped & Irrigation
- Interior FeaturesIns,Irr,OSh, Floor 1: Post & Beam construction. Large living area with high ceilings, updated kitchen with granite countertops. Master bedroom on first floor with bath., Floor 2: Loft area with 2 bedrooms and bath.
- Listing UpdatedFriday, December 9, 2022, 11:21 PM