6 Little Pond Road Oak Bluffs
6 Little Pond Road, Oak Bluffs MA 02557
An oasis of tranquility awaits you at this "end of the road" setting. Central yet tucked away, this custom built, cross-gabled crafted homestead truly takes advantage of its location. Surrounded by conservation land, including Tisbury Meadows, Greenlands Preserve, Wapatequa Woods, Thimble Farm and the picturesque Little Duarte's Pond - all yours to enjoy and explore. A welcoming front yard with abundant gardens, porch deck and a central entrance that leads the way into grand spaces. Stately and inviting with rich details throughout - the expanse of the intersecting great rooms offer spacious entertaining options and pizzazz! Large banks of windows allow the light to stream in from every direction. Impressive chef's kitchen with a beautifully crafted wood ceiling and terrific kitchen bar. Thoughtful design includes the ever-important mudroom area and interior access to the basement. Open dining room, living room with fireplace hearth and the dramatic beamed vaulted ceiling sets the pace. First floor bedroom has a surround of windows and glass doors that seems to bring the outside in. Large bathroom with bead board, vintage fixtures, soak tub, tiled shower and bidet. Stunning helical wooden staircase seems to float as it reaches to the second level with wrap around railings. Second floor has a bedroom suite as well as a multitasking office/guest nook and creative storage. Eastside deck with fenced yard, ornamental pond and nearby garden shed. Westward views of abutting conservation lands and the large acreage allows for a garage, pool, guesthouse and potential further development. Lush plantings, flowering trees and perennial gardens surrounding the house are ever evolving with the seasons. With well managed systems, a full basement plus room for expansion, pool and guest house.
Listing Courtesy of Compass | MV Team
- Mls Id39508
- Full Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Stainless 8 burner/double oven with stainless hood, Washer: Yes - large capacity front load
- Water SourceWell
- FlooringWide plank wood
- FoundationFull poured
- Year Built1999
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Association AmenitiesOutdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesLarge driveway with plenty of parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull poured basement with utilities, washer, dryer and abundant storage.
- Lot FeaturesLawn, abundant gardens and treed acreage
- ViewD/Pnd, Pasture
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: From the front porch the center entrance leads you into a fabulous open layout - with cook's kitchen to your right, vaulted dinning/living room with fireplace to the left, full luxurious bathroom and large bedroom with a wall of windows and french doors to the patio., Floor 2: Up the wooden helical staircase leading to a bedroom suite, the multitasking office/guest nook and clever storage. Unique design with wooden railed open cathedral center give this second floor a wonderful uplifting space. Large windows and sky lights bring light and bright into both first and second floor areas.
- Listing UpdatedFriday, August 19, 2022, 2:34 AM