6 Swan Neck Road, Edgartown MA 02539
NEW CONSTRUCTION - Recorded sale price reflects transfer of property prior to completion with separate construction contract for remainder of work. Your 5,000 sq ft luxury home with pool on 6.8 acres will be complete in the Summer of 2022. In addition to the 5 1/2-bath home there is a pool house and detached barn garage with brick floor and shiplap ceiling that can also be used as a gym, art studio, or party room. To view a stunning video rendering of the property, paste this URL into your browser: https://vimeo.com/662751355 Your new home enjoys waterviews and a boardwalk down to the water's edge. You can access the white sands of the Atlantic Ocean directly from your property, where over 550 ft of private shoreline allows you to keep kayaks, paddleboards, sailboats, and motorboats. From your private waterfront you can venture forth to the Atlantic Ocean beach, explore Edgartown Great Pond, or just sit by the water’s edge and listen to the roaring surf in the distance as you watch the swans glide by. The plans for 6 Swan Neck Road provide the vision for an elegant home in keeping with its setting in one of Edgartown's most desirable neighborhoods. The design showcases water views from most of the 5,000 sq ft living space. Large banks of windows and soaring ceilings accentuate the light and space. Custom cabinets, vanities, and built-ins have been crafted by renowned Island cabinetmaker Dillon Creations. Your gourmet chef's kitchen is equipped with Wolf® and Sub-Zero® appliances and features quartz countertops and a large Island with counter seating for four. From the living room, a 16 ft-slider opens onto a covered patio overlooking the swimming pool area. Just the touch of a button transforms this outdoor space to a screened-in porch and elegant indoor/outdoor dining space, courtesy of Phantom Screen technology. "Smart home" components include Lutron Lighting, Sonos music, and Savant Home Automation system with indoor/outdoor speakers and remote control of lighting, music, heating, cooling, pool systems, cameras, and security. In addition to the main house, there is a garage, poolhouse, and a 32’ x 14’ saltwater pool, all of which may be customized. The landscaping includes extensive native plantings for low maintenance grounds. Expert stonemasons have created a walkway from reclaimed antique granite, bluestone patios, and a fire-pit. Please refer to the additional documents for the property video, floor plans and building specifications.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id38819
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Wolf® 48-inch dual fuel range, Washer: 1st & 2nd Floors, Buyer's Choice
- Water SourceWell
- Year Built2021
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Private, Beach Access - Public, Porch - Screened, Patio, Private Pool, Water Views
- Other StructuresThe two flexible outbuildings include a 20' x 22' Garage/Barn with vaulted ceiling. An additional bedroom may be added to this building which can become a full-fledged guesthouse after five years. The Pool House will be 17’x 22’ with a wet bar, sink, built-in cabinets, and beverage refrigerator. The space includes a powder room and dressing area.
- Parking FeaturesAmple
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementCrawl Space
- Lot FeaturesThere is a View Easement to Jacob's Pond, Yes, 2,500 sf maximum
- Interior FeaturesA,AC,Ins,Irr,OSh, Floor 1: The entryway with cathedral ceiling provides a dramatic introduction to the home. From the front door, the foyer flows into the open concept Great Room with views of the swimming pool and Jacob's Pond beyond. The first floor primary suite is set away from the main living area for privacy. This bedroom overlooks the grounds through an oversized picture window. The ensuite bath features double vanities, a large soaking tub, and radiant heat. A second ensuite bedroom or office (buyer's choice) is at the opposite end of the home. There is also an informal entrance into a mudroom with laundry and half bath. A butler's pantry (complete with second dishwasher) leads from this space into the kitchen and living area., Floor 2: Upstairs, you will find a second primary suite that features a large walk in closet and bathroom with radiant heat and double shower. On the same side of the house is a fourth ensuite bedroom. For extra privacy, the fifth bedroom suite is accessed by a separate stairway on the north end of the house and is perfect for guests.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:41 AM