60 Davis Lane Edgartown
60 Davis Lane, Edgartown MA 02539
This beautiful historic home lies on a corner lot in the heart of the Edgartown historic district. The mostly original home was built in 1870 and was styled in the Greek Revival design featuring tall ceilings, 5-bedrooms and 5-baths. The stately home with its elegant gardens is one of the most recognized homes in town for its uniqueness and its position on Davis Lane with it’s high canopy of mature trees and charming surrounding homes. Just blocks to Main Street and Edgartown Harbor and offering a classic in-town home with tremendous style and opportunity to renovate to a buyer’s liking.
Listing Courtesy of Landvest MV
- Mls Id40036
- Full Baths5
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringPine/Soft Wood/Carpet
- Year Built1870
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Public, Patio, Garden
- Parking FeaturesYes
- Lot FeaturesYes
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: The first floor consists of kitchen, formal dining room with fireplace, formal living room with fireplace, large sitting room with fireplace and access to front patio area, Floor 2: The second floor consists of all 5 bedrooms and 5 baths, a sitting room and office.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:47 AM