62 Lagoon Pond Road Vineyard Haven
62 Lagoon Pond Road, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
A stunning multi house property with so much to offer, residential or commercial! A three bedroom bungalow style front house with central AC and proven rental history. The indoor/outdoor living space is truly impeccable with a private deck and perfectly manicured side yard with its own separate entrance and a quaint working fireplace inside. A three bedroom colonial style home sits in back with an open layout downstairs, an updated kitchen, and stainless steel appliances. The primary bedroom located on the second floor has a loft above with great extra space and distant views of Vineyard Haven Harbor! There are solar panels on both the front house and back house which help to provide over half the electricity to the property. An unbelievable courtyard with gorgeous trees and plantings separates the two homes. In the back of the home there is more storage with a 6'x8' garden shed as well as a 16'x14' insulated and heated workshop with a 10'x12' attached room. A true amazing use of space.
Listing Courtesy of Donnelly + Co
- Mls Id39739
- Full Baths3
- AppliancesStove: Samsung, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built1942
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Beach Access - Public, Water Views
- Other StructuresGarden shed-6'x8' Workshop-insulated and heated. 16'x14' Attached room to the workshop (not heated). 10'x12'.
- Parking FeaturesYes
- Lot FeaturesYes
- ViewD/Hbr, D/Oc
- Interior FeaturesAC, Floor 1: Front house: One story. Three bedrooms, One full bath, living room, kitchen, entryway with washer and dryer. Back house: Open living/dining area and kitchen and full bath., Floor 2: Back house: Primary bedroom plus two other bedrooms and full bath., Floor 3: Loft area with water views.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:45 AM