63 Harbor View Lane, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
Perched high on a sunny bluff, this quintessential Vineyard Haven harbor front home is located on “little Hatch Road” – that sweet little enclave lying midway between West Chop and downtown. Enjoy sweeping views of Vineyard Sound, East Chop and Cape Cod from your spacious, enclosed, heated porch or from the back lawn. From the lawn, mosey down the steps to your 146-foot private beach. The classic house is fully restored, yet preserves much of its vintage charm – buttery hardwood floors, soapstone kitchen sink, paneled butler’s pantry, Old World bathroom fixtures and more. With five bedrooms, two full baths and a delightful attached “bunk house” for the kids, there’s plenty of room for family, friends or summer tenants to spread out and enjoy. The parcel enjoys beautiful mature landscaping plus a detached garage.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id32387
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Bosch-electric, Washer: Estate by Whirlpool
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built1924
- Exterior FeaturesWater Views, Porch, Beach Access - Private
- Association AmenitiesOutdoor Shower
- Parking Features2 spaces
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementThere is a full basement.
- Lot FeaturesPrivate Yard
- ViewSnd, Hrb
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Step into the spacious glass porch with sweeping views of Vineyard Sound, East Chop and Cape Cod. Two sets of French doors allow entrance to the living room which feels like an extension of the delightful porch. Follow through wet bar with shelves of glasses and into the fully equipped kitchen leading to the mud room/laundry area. There is also one bedroom and full bath on the first floor., Floor 2: The second floor has four bedrooms, two with water views and another full bath.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 11:30 PM