63 Otis Bassett Road, West Tisbury MA 02575
Definition of TO DIE FOR: Very cool and worth having now! It starts as a post and beam farmhouse in West Tisbury. Then the usual wish list is executed with show stopping quality, style and practicality. Gourmet kitchen, yes. All new core systems, yes. Hardwood floors, yes. But blended into the mix are unique, recovered and beautifully restored architectural elements: antique windows, wonderful front door and sidelites, bannister, interior transom doors, and more. Outside there is an ample lawn, raised-bed garden, and bunkhouse. By the way, the architect's plans for expansion are TO DIE FOR.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id22886
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Wolf, dual convection, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Year Built1998
- Exterior FeaturesGarden, Patio, Beach Access - Public
- Other StructuresDetached bunkhouse with heat and AC!
- Parking FeaturesYes
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementSubfloor installed with vapor barrier and tiled carpeting. Poured concrete walls are painted white. Pleasant to use as playroom/family room as is the current use or ready for more finish details..
- Lot FeaturesLarge lawn
- Interior FeaturesIns,OSh
- Listing UpdatedFriday, December 9, 2022, 11:22 PM