64 Dike Bridge Road Edgartown
64 Dike Bridge Road, Edgartown MA 02539
CLASSIC CHAPPAQUIDDICK 4BR COASTAL COTTAGE - Perched along the shore of Poucha Pond and just steps away from East Beach, this gambrel-style cottage is simply magical. Initially built by the owner as a camp in 1940, it was expanded in 1991. The open floor plan on the first floor is unusual for a home built in 1940 and lends itself to today’s style of living. A brick fireplace and two bullseye glass portholes punctuate the living area. A bedroom with an ensuite bath completes the first floor. The second level of the home boasts two bedrooms, a full bath, and a sitting room/guest bedroom with access to a large deck. Sunrise and Moonrise are equally spectacular over the dunes. Ply the calm waters of Poucha Pond on your paddleboard, dip your toes in the water at the end of your private beach path, or cross the bridge onto East Beach for some of the best surf angling on the East Coast. One may launch a larger vessel at the bridge to access Cape Poge and the Vineyard sound beyond. Mytoi Garden, Slipaway Farm, Wasque Reservation, The Chappy Store, and the Chappaquiddick Community Center are all easily accessible. A 4 BR Title V Septic system is in place.
Listing Courtesy of Portfolio Real Estate, Inc.
- Mls Id39881
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Year Built1940
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Private, Beach Access - Public, Deck, Water Views
- Association AmenitiesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesAmple
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull basement
- Lot FeaturesYes - see documents, Level
- ViewPond, Ocean
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Open floor plan living area and kitchen. Bedroom with ensuite bath., Floor 2: Two cozy bedrooms, a full bath, and a multi-purpose room. Large sun deck.
- Listing UpdatedSunday, September 4, 2022, 4:25 PM