65 Snake Hollow Vineyard Haven
65 Snake Hollow, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
This spacious three bedroom home has been lovingly cared for by the original owner who built the home. There are many fantastic features including an open floor plan with the kitchen and breakfast bar opening into the dining area. Off the dining area there are French doors leading to a light filled grand, three season room (360sf - 18x20sf). In the main living room there is a Swedish coal stove, the focal point of the room, with a stone wall artistically created by Lew French. In 2002 the owner added an addition onto the living room. A beautiful stone faced wood burning fireplace with brick chimney were added. Robert Merriman helped create this unique fireplace in 2010. One of the three bedrooms and full bath are on this level. There are yellow pine floors throughout the first floor adding warmth to the home. The second floor features two bedrooms an office and half bath. There is a full basement that is partially finished and there is a half bath. The other side has washer, dryer, utility and storage area. The home is heated by a kerosene monitor and electric baseboard. Additional features include a large farmer's porch that spans the front of the house, an attached artist studio with beautiful lighting, pine floors, heat, and skylights, a free standing detached workshop/shed with loft and built in cabinets. All sited on 1.1 acres of land, this property has many mature trees, secret gardens and fenced in areas for meditation and privacy. The moss badminton court adds to the charm of the backyard.
Listing Courtesy of Island Real Estate
- Mls Id40472
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- Year Built1987
- Exterior FeaturesGarden, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Other StructuresAttached artist studio with amazing light, heat, and wood flooring. Free standing, detached workshop/shed with loft and built in cabinets.
- Parking Featuresyes plenty
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull basement that is partially finished and a 1/2 bath.
- Lot Featureslarge yard
- Interior FeaturesIns,WdStove, Floor 1: Kitchen, dining area, living room, full bath and first floor bedroom. There is a large three season room/porch off the dining area (360 sf - 18x20), Floor 2: Two separate bedrooms, bath and office in middle room that does not have any heat.
- Listing UpdatedMonday, March 6, 2023, 7:27 PM