67 Hidden Village Road, West Tisbury MA 02539
Looking for an up-island sanctuary with space, privacy, and quietude? Then this property off Lambert's Cove Road could be for you - a 4500 sf main house with 5 bedrooms and oversized guesthouse set on over 4.6 acres of fields, meadows, paddocks, flower gardens, woods, and a large lotus pond. This massive canvas is waiting for your finishing touches, and a landscaping and hardscaping package will render it complete. Meanwhile, there are no shortage of features to enjoy, including views of the beautiful lotus pond, soaring 20' ceilings in the great room, oak floors, plaster walls, reclaimed Peruvian hardwood, custom tilework, and much more. There is also a 1200 sf guesthouse directly overlooking the pond. This charming, cozy structure has wide board floors and reclaimed beams and could serve as a guesthouse, caretaker's cottage, artist's/writer's studio, or even an office.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id22515
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: y, Washer: y
- Water SourceWell
- Foundation70' by 30'
- Year Built1997
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Private Pool, Community Tennis Court, Gym, Beach Access - Public
- Parking FeaturesPlenty
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Basement2000 sq. ft. walk out basement with extremely high ceilings. There are numerous options for this very large space. There is also a drive-under garage. Buderus Logano G215 oil furnace.
- Lot FeaturesGardens, koi pond, and lotus pond
- Interior FeaturesIns,OSh,WdStove
- Listing UpdatedFriday, December 9, 2022, 11:21 PM