68 Winter Street # 4, Edgartown MA 02539
SPECTACULAR IN-TOWN SANCTUARY- A very rare opportunity to own a year-round condominium, with a highly desirable, deeded parking space, just steps away from Main Street and several blocks from the Edgartown Harbor. The living area and Euro kitchen are tastefully appointed with Espresso Fir floors, 10 foot ceilings, crown molding and Silestone Quartz counters. The generous, en-suite Master bedroom opens out to a private deck overlooking a courtyard with stunning gardens, stone fountain and bluestone pathways and grill area. The Master bath boasts glass showers, custom vanity and Carrera marble countertop. This 2nd floor suite also offers a 400 sq. ft. attic storage space. Strong rental history with no restrictions on usage.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id35120
- Full Baths1
- AppliancesStove: GE Cafe Series Convection, Washer: Stacked
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringEspresso Finish Fir / Marble Tile
- FoundationFull stone and cement
- Year Built1920
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Garden, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Association AmenitiesMini-Split Heat/AC
- Parking FeaturesOne assigned space
- BasementFull and partial space with storage.
- Lot FeaturesNone, Shared yard, w/bluestone patio, fountain, grill & professional landscaping
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Three condominium suites., Floor 2: Three condominium suites.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 11:52 PM