69 Kanomika Road, Edgartown MA 02539
EDGARTOWN GREAT POND retreat with 6 bedrooms, 5.7 acres, over 400’ of waterfront, and boating access to the Atlantic barrier beach. Look no further than this beautiful residence designed by Sherman & Associates for a move-in ready option on the coveted shores of the Great Pond. Set privately in Kanomika, a hidden enclave that occupies one of the few true peninsulas on Edgartown Great Pond, this property offers room for all guests. The interior features brilliant light and volume, with huge windows and high ceilings throughout. Fabulous views of the water from many rooms. All of the bedrooms and living spaces offer generous proportions. A gorgeous boardwalk out to the waterfront provides a sublime connection between the house, land, and water, and the experience of boating, paddleboarding, kayaking, and swimming on the pond. Access by boat to the Atlantic barrier beach provides an experience that is second to none on Martha’s Vineyard.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id38770
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Y, Washer: Y
- Water SourceWell
- Year Built2000
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Deeded, Deck, Porch - Screened, Water Views
- Other StructuresTwo car garage attached. Boat shed detached.
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementCrawl space, full poured concrete foundation.
- Lot FeaturesYes
- Interior FeaturesA,AC,Ins,OSh, Floor 1: Two bedrooms, media room/den, public rooms (kitchen, dining, living, screened porch, deck accesses) and one and a half bathrooms., Floor 2: Four bedrooms with the master set privately on its own wing with private office/study, laundry, ensuite bath, walk-in closet and workout room/dressing room. Two more bathrooms.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:41 AM