7 Peases Point Way, Edgartown MA 02539
House and Guest House in Edgartown Village. Nestled among a lovely block of historic homes in downtown Edgartown Village, this 3-bedroom main house and 1-bedroom guest house offers generous living space and represents a wonderful opportunity for a buyer looking for a family home for personal use or an investment property for rental income. Enter the home through the first-floor foyer where you are greeted by an exquisite stairway with historic elements, a front parlor/sitting room that could be used as a home office, as well as a pleasant sunroom. Continue to the spacious second living room with a fireplace and a bank of windows allowing the home to feel open and airy. The living room opens to a formal dining area which leads to the large kitchen towards the rear of the home with a breakfast nook and separate entrance through a mudroom/laundry room. On the second floor are 3 large bedrooms, including the master with a walk in closet and private bathroom. Two additional bedrooms share a bathroom. A separate guest cottage across the courtyard is complete with one bedroom and a full bathroom. This in-town oasis offers a lush lawn and a private, sun-drenched courtyard walled by hedges that is yours to enjoy. Just blocks away from Edgartown’s storied harbor front, restaurants, and shops, this perfectly situated home awaits. Proposed plans have been approved by the ZBA, and the property is approved to connect to town sewer with 5-bedrooms.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id38658
- Full Baths3
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built1870
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Beach Access - Public
- Association AmenitiesOutdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesYes
- Lot FeaturesYes
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Enter through the large mudroom/laundry and flow into the cozy kitchen. The formal dining room connects the kitchen to the living room, family room and large sunroom., Floor 2: All 3-bedrooms are located on the 2nd floor. The master bedroom has a large closet and private bathroom.
- Listing UpdatedSunday, January 23, 2022, 2:23 AM