71 School Street, Edgartown MA 02539
Old meets new in the heart of the village! This classic Craftsman Bungalow has been thoughtfully renovated so that all the most modern amenities are found in a home redolent with Edgartown charm and character. You are greeted by a porch that is the ideal vantage point for watching the world go by - whether from the comfortable chairs or the old-fashioned porch swings (at both ends of the porch). The living room has a wood-burning fireplace, spacious dining area, and a state-of-the-art kitchen – a chef’s delight. The family room is the perfect place to gather and watch a favorite movie or play board games. There is a first-floor bedroom and full bathroom. On the second level, there are 4 bedrooms, one which is a bedroom with a vaulted ceiling and secluded sleeping loft that the kids will just love. There are 3 more bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The outside living space hosts a large deck along with a patio for entertaining on the summer nights. The basement is finished and depending on your needs could be used for a variety of uses such as extra hang-out space or a home gym and there is even a full bathroom. There is ample off-street parking to complete this property.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id35575
- Full Baths4
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes - 2
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built1910
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Association AmenitiesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesYes - off street parking - 3 cars
- BasementFinished basement for overflow guests and/or additional room for the kids to hand out along with a full bathroom. 2nd washer and dryer
- Lot Featuresbeautifully landscaped
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Large living room with wood-burning fireplace, open dining area, and a state-of-the-art kitchen. Family room, bedroom, and full bathroom, Floor 2: As you walk up the stairs there are 2 bedrooms on one side with a full bathroom and on the other side there are another 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom - one of the bedrooms has a sitting area that could also be an office. Small laundry room, Floor 3: solar panels on the roof - owned by the seller and not leased.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 11:55 PM