71 State Road, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
A truly spectacular residence with rooms of gracious proportion and grand scale, plentiful natural light, modern amenities, and exquisite craftsmanship in a recent renovation. Includes over 3800 sq. ft. of living space, a gourmet kitchen with professional appliances, dining room, spacious living room with fireplace, home office, walk-in pantry and powder room on the main level. The second floor features 4 bedrooms each with en-suite baths including a master bedroom suite with private porch and 2 full baths. The fully finished lower level includes a digital projection theatre with state-of-the-art surround sound, a rec-room with stunning brick detail, sauna, full tile bath, bunkroom, and laundry room with double washer/dryers. An inviting bluestone patio surrounded by gardens adorns the rear of the property and is perfect for outdoor entertaining. Beautiful gardens, outdoor shower and stone fireplace complete this outdoor oasis. A special place, 71 State Road awaits a new owner to enjoy gracious living while being close to Downtown Vineyard Haven shops, restaurants, harbor and ferry. Ample off-street parking.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id36675
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Thermador 6 burner with grill & Miele warmer, Washer: 2 in Laundry Room
- Water SourceTown
- FoundationFull concrete
- Year Built1900
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Other StructuresGarden shed, outdoor shower and outdoor stone fireplace. Note: Other details include central vac and generator hook-up.
- Parking FeaturesStone driveway with ample parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull finished basement with over 1, 200 sq. ft. of additional living space. Lower level includes home theater, large family room with detailed brick arches, sauna, bunkroom/exercise room, and full bath with tile shower. Large laundry room with extra storage and 2 washers/2 dryers.
- Lot FeaturesLandscaped with shed, bluestone patio and fireplace
- Interior FeaturesA,AC,Ins,Irr,Media,OSh, Floor 1: Open floor plan with gourmet kitchen with center island, dining room off kitchen with brick fireplace. Living room with fireplace, home office, powder room, pantry, storage closets., Floor 2: 3 guest bedrooms with private baths. Spacious master bedroom suite with 2 full baths and private covered porch. Second level deck extends along the side of the house.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:28 AM