75 Kuffies Point Way, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
Waterfront escape on Lake Tashmoo with private dock, mooring and deeded sandy beach on Vineyard Sound. Located off a private drive this property offers quiet seclusion overlooking the tranquil waters of Lake Tashmoo with deep-water access to Vineyard Sound. This elevated property offers extraordinary 180-degree views of Lake Tashmoo, Vineyard Sound and Cape Cod from nearly every room. The main living room features an impressive fieldstone fireplace. The open kitchen, dining area and screened porch all enjoy unhindered water views. The master bedroom suite on the first floor has French doors that lead out to one of two expansive sun decks just steps away from a sandy beach and private dock. A guest bedroom with private bath and bunkroom are also located on the first floor. Just off the main living room is a breezeway that takes you to a family gathering room filled with natural light and opens to a secluded bluestone patio and perennial garden. A second master bedroom suite is located on the second floor and includes balcony with spectacular water vistas. Boat, kayak, swim or paddle from your backyard....a Martha’s Vineyard experience like no other!
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id29000
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: New
- Water SourceWell
- Year Built1950
- Exterior FeaturesWater Views, Deck, Garden, Patio, Beach Access - Private, Beach Access - Deeded
- Other StructuresDetached 1 car garage. Private dock.
- Parking FeaturesStone driveway
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull basement with boat storage and room for beach/watercraft supplies. House includes gas generator.
- Lot FeaturesLandscaped and grassy lawn overlooking Tashmoo. Bulkhead-protected bluff
- Interior FeaturesIns,Irr,OSh, Floor 1: Open kitchen and dining area, large living room with stone fireplace, screened porch. Master bedroom suite with waterview, guest bedroom with private bath and bunk room. Breezeway leads to a family room with french doors to a stone patio and private garden sitting area., Floor 2: Master bedroom suite on the second floor with private balcony overlooking Lake Tashmoo
- Listing UpdatedFriday, December 9, 2022, 11:48 PM