79 Circuit Avenue Oak Bluffs
79 Circuit Avenue, Oak Bluffs MA 02557
ICONIC OAK BLUFFS COTTAGE - This lovely two-story Victorian, built in 1875, has been occupied year-round since 1926. Home to several generations of families and now the iconic Good Dog Goods, 79 Circuit has always been a gathering place. With B1 zoning and past use as a family home, possibilities abound here. Good Dog Goods, beloved by furry ones and their humans for 22 years occupies the entirety of the first story with two office spaces above in the rear of the building. Above the front rooms of the store a one-bedroom cottage-classic apartment, so warm and welcoming with its captivating balcony trimmed in gingerbread, invites even the most discerning guests. A cozy studio graces the lower level. The soul replenishing sea air breezes up Pennacook Avenue inviting all to enjoy the quintessential porch culture of Oak Bluffs. While away the afternoon in a rocker watching the world go by, or sit and share an evening with loved ones. “The beauty of this lovely home is that it wraps its arms around all who come, whether to rest and recharge, play, work, live, or shop.” Come discover the exceptional soul of this cottage.
Listing Courtesy of Portfolio Real Estate, Inc.
- Mls Id39225
- Full Baths4
- AppliancesStove: Yes-Propane, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built1875
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Public, Garden
- Association AmenitiesInsulation
- Parking Features5 off-street spaces
- BasementStudio apartment.
- Lot FeaturesLevel with organic soil
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Currently permitted as retail and occupied by Good Dog Goods. 2 Full baths and a kitchen area., Floor 2: 2 Offices in the rear of the building over the retail space and a one-bedroom apartment with a full bath, living, dining, and kitchen area as well as a sunny balcony.
- Listing UpdatedMonday, September 19, 2022, 10:13 PM