8 Armstrong Lane, Edgartown MA 02539
Waterfront on Edgartown Harbor with a 90'-long deepwater dock, this unique compound could never be replicated today. The "Boathouse" has been completely renovated by renowned island architectural firm Hutker Associates, including top-of-the-line appliance, fixtures, and finishes. This landmark structure now offers a timeless beach cottage ambience as it sits atop the waters of Edgartown Harbor with 180-degree views of one of the Atlantic Seaboard's most elegant maritime settings. Looking out from this vantage point you could be aboard your own yacht with all the creature comforts. The "Hill House" has a more rustic vibe but also offers sweeping Harbor views over the lawn. Upgrades to the Hill House were made in 2012, including a new roof and heating systems. This area of Chappaquiddick enjoys breathtaking sunsets. The unique compound has so much to offer - two houses; a deepwater dock; massive water views; many hundreds of square feet of outdoor space; a beach; and much more. And no need to sit in traffic - it takes just 5 minutes to reach downtown Edgartown by boat from the property's deepwater dock. The Chappy Ferry is less than half a mile away by road, and even closer if you walk down the beach.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id31466
- Full Baths3
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- Year Built1920
- Exterior FeaturesWater Views, Deck, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Private
- Association AmenitiesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesYes
- SewerSeptic Tank
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Lot FeaturesYes
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Wraparound deck and detached patio. Kitchen, living room, dining room, bedroom, and full bath., Floor 2: Master bedroom, full bath, sleeping alcove with 2 twin beds.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 11:23 PM