8 Coffins Field Road Edgartown
8 Coffins Field Road, Edgartown MA 02539
A property not to be missed! This light-filled newly renovated Colonial is sited on a pleasant, private 1.06-acre lot abutting 10 acres of Coffins Field Trust land. The convenient, mid-island location is ideal with proximity to bike paths, Long Point Beach, Morning Glory Farm, and Edgartown Village. You can also enjoy the fabulous markets nearby. Start your day at Black Sheep, continue your shopping at The Fish House for the Fresh Catch of the Day, and grab your libations at MV Wine and Spirits. This pristine home offers six bedrooms, including a two-bedroom apartment above the 2-car garage, a heated saline pool, an enclosed, outdoor shower, and a fabulous deck and yard perfect for outdoor entertaining. The main level boasts a large living room with a wood-burning stove and sliders to the deck, a formal dining room, and a newly renovated chef's kitchen, featuring an oversized island with seating, skylights, a breakfast nook, and sliders to the deck overlooking the private backyard and fabulous pool. The mudroom is cleverly located off the kitchen near the garage and side entrance. The generous primary suite is located on the second floor with a cathedral ceiling, walk-in closet, and an en suite, full bath also just renovated, with a toasty radiant tile floor. Three bedrooms and another renovated full bath, also with radiant flooring, complete the second floor. The finished basement is 1280 sf and presents a spacious game/gym space and laundry. The piece de resistance is the apartment above the garage, which is accessed off the mudroom, through the garage, and a separate entrance outside. With soaring ceilings, a full kitchen, a living/dining area, two bedrooms, and a full bath, this space is a true bonus! The home will be sold furnished, with the exception of artwork and personal items. The property has an excellent rental history, with renters in place from July – August, and leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy the property yourself. This special offering should not be overlooked.
Listing Courtesy of Donnelly + Co
- Mls Id37401
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Gas GE Cafe Stove, Washer: YES
- Water SourceWell
- FlooringHardwood, Tile, Carpet
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Year Built2000
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Deck, Private Pool, Beach Access - Public
- Parking FeaturesAmple, Stone driveway
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementThis space was recently renovated with attractive, vinyl, water-resistant wood-look flooring which offers plenty of overflow space and two huge owner's closets for storage.
- Lot FeaturesSpacious yard with a heated saline pool
- Interior FeaturesA,AC,Ins,Irr,Media,MiniSplit,OSh,WdStove, Floor 1: The front entrance is inviting and offers two large closets for outdoor gear, household items, flip-flops, and boots. The expansive living room is on the left with a wood-burning stove, and plenty of room for a second seating area or "as is" with a game/puzzle table for all to enjoy with sliders to the deck for extended living and entertaining space. To the right of the entrance is a formal dining room, with a custom, inlaid floor. The newly renovated, sunny chef's kitchen is at the back of the house with high ceilings, lots of natural light, abundant storage, an oversized island with seating, a breakfast nook, and another set of sliders to the deck, yard, and pool. The powder room is centrally located on this floor and was also just renovated. The mudroom is off the kitchen with a side door and access to the apartment and garage., Floor 2: The large primary suite occupies the left side of the house with a cathedral ceiling, skylight, walk-in closet, and full bath with double-sink vanity, a walk-in shower, linen/toiletry closet, and radiant heat tile floors. There are three additional bedrooms, another full bath with a tub, double-sink vanity and radiant heat tile floors, and an oversized-deep linen closet. The two-bedroom apartment, complete with its own kitchen, is on the second floor above the garage, and is separated from the main house with access from the outside, the garage, and the mudroom, for complete privacy, if desired.
- Listing UpdatedFriday, November 4, 2022, 8:31 PM