8 Harpoon Hollow Aquinnah
8 Harpoon Hollow, Aquinnah MA 02535
Privately sited on 3 acres overlooking a beautiful pond surrounded by Beetlebung Trees and bordered by stone walls. This Post and Beam style home has many nice features that include an open kitchen, living, dining and family room with fireplace and wood floors. The family room is through another wing that is sun-filled with french doors and cathedral ceiling that look out over a peaceful setting. Well equipped laundry with storage cabinets and and. The second floor offers a spacious bedroom with walk-in closet, private bath and french doors that lead to a Juliet balcony. This home is being sold fully furnished, turnkey. The property needs some loving care but has great potential and is an excellent opportunity . Being sold As Is.
Listing Courtesy of Karen M. Overtoom R.E.
- Mls Id40273
- Full Baths3
- AppliancesStove: Electric, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- FlooringWood, Carpet & Tile
- Year Built1940
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Public, Deck, Garden
- Parking FeaturesYes
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementCrawl space
- Lot FeaturesNice yard bordered by stone walls
- ViewPond, Trees/Woods
- Interior FeaturesIns,OSh, Floor 1: Living room, dining room with fireplace, spacious kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a laundry room, sunroom and family room, Floor 2: Primary bedroom with walk-in closet, private bath and french door to a balcony.
- Listing UpdatedFriday, November 18, 2022, 9:28 PM