80 Mattakesett Way, Edgartown MA 02539
A PRIME KATAMA LOCATION - This property is positioned to take advantage of everything Katama has to offer. Surrounded by 180 acres of conservation land, you will enjoy views of the Atlantic ocean and the plains of Katama. The heart of the home includes an open concept on the second floor with sliders to the deck. From here one can take in the beautiful Vineyard sunsets and enjoy the sounds of the ocean in the distance. The kitchen features granite countertops and stainless appliances with a center Island. The first level has a second living area and opens to the porch and huge lawn. The house has been nicely updated, is move-in ready and has an excellent rental history.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id38994
- Full Baths3
- AppliancesStove: LG Dual Oven, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- Year Built1978
- Exterior FeaturesWater Views, Deck, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Association AmenitiesInsulation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesAmple
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot FeaturesLarge, flat
- ViewD/Oc, Pasture
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: There is an open living area with wet bar, bedroom, full bath and large laundry room., Floor 2: An upside down floor plan features the kitchen and main living area on the second floor. There are also two bedrooms on this level and a full bath., Floor 3: A set of stairs leads to a multipurpose loft area with a full bath.
- Listing UpdatedFriday, December 17, 2021, 8:31 AM