82 Mattakesett Way, Edgartown MA 02539
Beautiful Katama sunsets and overlooking fields and South Beach beyond this classic Vineyard home has been designed by well known island architect Patrick Ahearn. The half-acre site feels roomy with open land around you. The home was designed with a reverse floor plan to take advantage of the pastoral views and sunsets. Every attention to detail was paid to the finishes both inside and out and the home has been well maintained. Entering on the first level you will find a spacious game room with built in cabinetry, room for a pool table, and four generous bedrooms with three full baths. The main level consists of an open floor plan, perfect for entertaining, with a stone fireplace being the focal point of the living room. Living space totals slightly less than three thousand square feet.The main area opens out on to an expansive deck providing additional living and dining spaces. There is an attached two car garage, and no Vineyard home would be complete without an outdoor shower and a fire pit!
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id23598
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceWell
- FlooringWood and tile
- Year Built1978
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Beach Access - Public, Water Views
- Other StructuresAttached two car garage.
- Parking FeaturesYes
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementCrawl space
- Lot FeaturesYes
- Interior FeaturesA,AC,Ins,OSh, Floor 1: Four bedrooms, three full baths and family/game room., Floor 2: Open Kitchen, dining area, living room with stone fireplace, large master bedroom en suite, laundry room and half bath. Expansive deck overlooking the fields of the Katama Airpark and beyond to waterviews of South Beach., Floor 3: Cozy loft overlooking the living room where one can read, nap or simply just get away.
- Listing UpdatedFriday, December 9, 2022, 11:25 PM