86 Harlock Pond Road, Chilmark MA 02535
**NOTE: This purchase was made pursuant to the 30-day right of first refusal offered to Seven Gates Farm Corporation members.** This 7.3-acre property in Seven Gates offers views of Harlock Pond over a meadow and distant views of Vineyard Sound and the Elizabeth Islands. Residents of Seven Gates enjoy 1,100 acres of common land with many miles of walking and riding trails, 2 miles of private association beach, 2 piers, 2 tennis courts, and spectacular summer sunsets. The midcentury modern home is an updated Acorn Deckhouse with 1700 sq ft on the main level (including two ensuite bedrooms) and 1300 sq ft with 3 bedrooms and an additional living room in the lower level. There are waterviews from almost all the common spaces – even the lower level. The property is incredibly private and tranquil with not a single house in view. There is a new wraparound deck almost 1000 sq feet in size, and outdoor showers on both levels. The two-car garage completes the package. This is an opportunity to belong to a unique and historic community dedicated to the stewardship of the land. Two percent fee to SGF Corp (see comments section).
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id39930
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: yes
- Water SourceWell
- Year Built1975
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Association, Community Tennis Court, Covenants, Deck, Water Views
- Parking FeaturesAmple
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementWalkout lower level - Water views from most spaces in this walkout lower level. There are three bedrooms and a separate family room on this level. Two of the bedrooms have doors leading to the outside. The rustic brick floor family room has a woodstove. There is also a storeroom and laundry room on this level, as well as a half bath and a full bath.
- Lot FeaturesYes
- Interior FeaturesOSh,WdStove, Floor 1: Primary level - Open plan kitchen, dining and living area. 900-foot wraparound deck. The primary bedroom suite enjoys beautiful views of Harlock Pond. There is a secondary bedroom suite.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, November 16, 2022, 12:23 AM