88 Hatch Road, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
Waterfront home on Hatch Road! Beautiful renovation of an antique home featuring 6 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, gourmet kitchen, gleaming hardwood floors, sandy beach and dock. Lovely perennial and herb gardens plus new garage.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id24819
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Gas 6 burner cooktop, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built1900
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Patio, Beach Access - Private, Water Views
- Association AmenitiesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking Features2 cars
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull Basement features a full bath with shower and changing room, forced hot air, oil fired furnace. Upgraded electric, certified Title 5 septic system.
- Lot FeaturesLandscaped
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Gracious double French doors open to a spacious foyer complete with a welcoming fireplace. Step into the living room with an expanse of windows spanning the front of the house offering unobstructed views of the outer harbor. The thermopane windows were replaced in 2006. Beautifully finished hardwood floors extend throughout the entire first floor. Tucked into a corner the dining room offers two sides of breathtaking water views. Granite counters, top of the line appliances, cabinets and specially selected hardwood floors form the backdrop for family gatherings. A breakfast nook and laundry room with access to the kitchen garden by the back door round out this delightful kitchen. The master bedroom and bath and an additional bedroom and half bath complete the first floor., Floor 2: The second master bedroom and bath offer views of the harbor and Nantucket Sound at the front of the house. Three additional bedrooms and 2 baths provide plenty of space for guests and family. Although completely refurbished the original charm of this delightful home remains intact.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 10:30 PM